San Francisco, California
6.9K views 3 comments

I am one of hair transplanted patine patient.I suggest not to go or choose Bosley Hair Transplant specially SFO .

I was barely thinning in the hair line, didn't look bad at all. I made the horrible decision to consulting with Bosley They treated me 1st as i am impotent and they promised for my hair back i'll be happy after 6 months .All the "expert" wanted was their commission. Bosley forced for treatment and financed $9000 immediately for treatment but it been 18 months i don't see difference . Its little difference that is not realy worth what i paid Bosley .

It still same depress every one see my scalp . when ever i visit doctor he says wait 6 moths for results same response and will see check head not even 2 mints and he feel shame him self leave me for sales consult Dr. says i need one more secession WTF is this .

Worst decision I've ever made!!I'm only writing this to save other you from making the same miserable mistake I made by thinking Bosley

Review about: Hair Transplant.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not happy with results / $9000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bosley?

Comments

Cherry
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1119513

We need to come together and file a CIVIL SUIT against Bosley.

Ammy
Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia #932735

I had a hair transplant by Bosley in Atlanta a year ago with promises that after six months, I would see some growth and more after a year.It has been a painful year, no hair growth, scars of the spokes they made on my head are rough and itchy.

I paid $8,000.I am very depressed and tired of wearing wigs to cover the big scar.

fucking sad
Bellevue, Washington, United States #900267

I too went to bosly,in Denver to Dr Tanya Pauls. Bosly worst decision of my life that$12000 what a waste I would rather stay bald the commission is all the agent care for the recovery the infected scalped I almost committed suicide. The video on TV nothing but actors and lyerrs l look better bald.