Bosley Hair Transplant DR . not worth

42 of 59 Bosley reviews

I am one of hair transplanted patine patient.I suggest not to go or choose Bosley Hair Transplant specially SFO .

I was barely thinning in the hair line, didn't look bad at all. I made the horrible decision to consulting with Bosley They treated me 1st as i am impotent and they promised for my hair back i'll be happy after 6 months .All the "expert" wanted was their commission. Bosley forced for treatment and financed $9000 immediately for treatment but it been 18 months i don't see difference . Its little difference that is not realy worth what i paid Bosley .

It still same depress every one see my scalp . when ever i visit doctor he says wait 6 moths for results same response and will see check head not even 2 mints and he feel shame him self leave me for sales consult Dr. says i need one more secession WTF is this .

Worst decision I've ever made!!I'm only writing this to save other you from making the same miserable mistake I made by thinking Bosley

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Transplant
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #555987 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bosley? Submit review ›
Helpful? 19 Yes 19 8 No 8
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
42 of 59 Bosley reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ammy

Jan 18, 2015 #932735 Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia

I had a hair transplant by Bosley in Atlanta a year ago with promises that after six months, I would see some growth and more after a year. It has been a painful year, no hair growth, scars of the spokes they made on my head are rough and itchy. I paid $8,000. I am very depressed and tired of wearing wigs to cover the big scar.

0 0 Reply
fucking sad

Nov 14, 2014 #900267 Bellevue, Washington, United States

I too went to bosly,in Denver to Dr Tanya Pauls. Bosly worst decision of my life that$12000 what a waste I would rather stay bald the commission is all the agent care for the recovery the infected scalped I almost committed suicide. The video on TV nothing but actors and lyerrs l look better bald.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.