10.6K views

I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown.Approximately 3 inches in diameter.

I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of heredity. Well after the procedure a year later. I see hair falling out again. Surgeon told me I would have a full head of hair, six months after he saw me during follow up appt.

Well here it is $6,000 later.And 7 mos.15 mos post op.

Review about: Bosley Procedure.

Had an Experience with Bosley?

Comments

I am so sorry you are going through this.At which location did you get this done?

Well, they probably didn't thoroughly inform you about what they call "shock loss"... which is loss due to the trauma of the surgery.

It may grow back, it may not.

Hair transplant technique is an advanced surgical technique that uses single hair units (which include 1-4 hairs), usually from the back or side of the head part, for transplantation according to the surgical plan. Satyam Hair

San Jose, California, United States #947396

I appreciate your blog. It genuine blog and containing too much information regarding the hair loss problem and Hair Loss problem. The Hair transplant is new advanced techniques for the hair Treatment and It's result is permanent.

Hair Transplant In India | Punjab| Ludhiana