3.9K views
1.4

I completely regret myself for choosing Bosley. This is one of the worst company in which i had ever faced with. I regret myself for not going with the appropriate reviews before i went for the surgery. The sales representative told me a lot of things which gave me a little hope that i can see myself young after the procedure. But all of them were just a marketing gimmick.

In my case, initially they agreed to plant 2200 FUE grafts before the procedure and they billed me around 12000 dollars approximayely. At the end of the day after the procedure, doctor told me that he was able to put only 1269 grafts and the end bill was around 10000 dollars which is like 2k dollars less than the amount in which we originally agreed for. When i asked them regarding this, the answer was that for less number of grafts they charge more when compared with more number of grafts. If they would have told me initially that they can not put only less FUE and charge more, i would not even consider my self going for the surgery. So they misleaded me in total. When i asked the marketing manager to add me into her upper management emails, she did not do that tried to avoid me a lot. At last she told me to write a letter to the company which sounds hilarious for me.

These things apart, i felt my scalp more painful even after 4 weeks surgery. I will never ever suggest Bosley to anyone. Instead consult some doctors outside and take his suggestions instead of going with half knowledged marketing managers in Bosley. Think wise before you choose Bosley.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Bosley. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bosley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bosley and bosley procedure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bosley need to be SHUT DOWN

Los Angeles, California, United States #1275011

I don't understand why people don't travel to visit a successful hair transplant company in Europe , like i did myself, for a fraction of the cost of what they charge in the USA. Maybe you did not know about this ?

You need to Google more before start such a serieus plan. i wish you good luck