3.1K views
2.0

This company is corrupt, charges exorbitant amounts, falsely promises refunds if they do not succeed (now I am involved in a dispute with their legal department on the matter if a refund) and it is not worth your time for a painful and flawed procedure. Find anybody else other than Bosley! These *** are the worst and hope they are run out of business!!!

Gonfron wrote the review because of problems with payment at Bosley. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bosley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bosley and bosley procedure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also spend ten thousand dollars and no results ,please how can I take legal action ?

i would like to take some legal action too regarding a really bad experience i had yesterday with them please feel free to reply me back so maybe we can do something together against this people!

I had a really bad allergy after i try on my dress on the first appointment with alteration that i almost thought i had to go the doctor and no one give a f.... of course

i want full refund on the dress