2.6K views

Run away from this place

I had a hair transplant in Michigan troy and they ruined my life. DR.S SHOULD INFORM PATIENTS NOT TO RUCH INTO HAIR TRANSPLANTS when they are young instead she "Nancy J. Shannon" did a a HAIR transplant on a 21 year old strip scar. :(...... it changed my life forever all to Mack a quick buck.

Please don't ruin ur life.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bosley procedure. Bosley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bosley procedure in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bosley.

Comments

there needs to be someway we can contact each other to see if a lawyer will take up a civil case against her. This cannot continue.

Nancy Shannon did the same thing to me brother. In my opinion, the definition of pure evil.

She will make all her money and probably never get sued. I don't know how she sleeps at night though. She KNOWINGLY does this to people. Shame on her.

That's just the Bosley way. Money is the first priority.

Patient care is not even on their list of priorities. Sick.