Sauk City, Wisconsin
5K views
1.4

I recently cancelled my procedure with Bosley, the very morning I was in their office to complete my procedure. Minutes before I was to enter the surgical area, a young woman came into my council area and notified me she would be doing my procedure. I said, "who are you?" She introduced herself as a staff member. She wasn't medically certified, nor even a registered nurse, simply a clerical staff member.

What kind of organization chooses to treat their patients with such disrespect and lack of concern? Seriously, the doctor is not the one performing the procedure?

Anyone who has watched Bosley advertising would quickly see how they boost of how their doctor's are not only board certified but highly trained and you are in good hands if they are doing the procedure. However, they only prepare the area, but dont actually perform the surgery, the "staff" member does the graft insertions.

In addition, they tell you during your conciliation that the results will take up 10 months to see growth. In reality, the doctor, on the day of the procedure, told me it could be up to 18 months.

Their sales reps, who call themselves, "Senior Consultants" are nothing more than lying, brash, salespeople who know only enough to sound important and be dangerous! Dont trust anything they tell you folks!

Run, dont walk away from this organization.

E

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bosley. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bosley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Bosley to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1119485

I just finished my 2nd procedure with Bosley. The first one didn't work at all, so they offer a 2nd one for free of charge but I paid $250.00 for the Medicine.

I was really concerned about the staff because they are not nurses which choked me. I'll keep everyone posted for the result.

#1112015

Thank you so much for your review. I was going to have the procedure but absolutely will not because of your comment.

I work too hard for my money to be taken advantage of and hustled. Again, thank you so much.