3.5K views
1.3
Additional Fees

I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair.I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair.

I not only lost more hair than i originally had, but i lost over $9000,00. I am a single parent, part time employee, and a college student who regrets having spent money foolishly. The doctor asked if I got a money back guarantee a consultant gave me, so they'll say anything to for a sale. Doctor Suddleton rudely walked away as he mentioned there was no change in my hair, infact he said my scalp shocked and I lost more hair.

Please don't become another scammed individual.Don't do it!SMH

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bosley transplant procedure. Bosley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bosley transplant procedure in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bosley.

Had an Experience with Bosley?

Comments

Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Brighter image lab STOLE $2,396 what the OWNER did to me next was even worse Brighter Image Lab "...I purchased both bottom and top arches from BRIGHTER IMAGE LAP - PRESS ON VENEERS..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more