Bosley Transplant Procedure Review from Los Angeles, California
I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair.I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair.
I not only lost more hair than i originally had, but i lost over $9000,00. I am a single parent, part time employee, and a college student who regrets having spent money foolishly. The doctor asked if I got a money back guarantee a consultant gave me, so they'll say anything to for a sale. Doctor Suddleton rudely walked away as he mentioned there was no change in my hair, infact he said my scalp shocked and I lost more hair.
Please don't become another scammed individual.Don't do it!SMH
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."