7.4K views
2.9
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in.

I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results but my hair never fully grew in. I went to see my plastic surgeon who used to do these procedures and she even agreed that Bosley didn't do 2500 grafts and that the job they did was half fast. I did contact them and they said another 800 grafts or so. Like $8k , wtf!?

Another, $8,000 to make it more dense?

I'm like fix it, don't charge me more! In any case they did a poor job and I feel it's because they are so big that they do not care they get it wrong not to mention I saw my surgeon once.

Review about: Bosley Transplant Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

It’s called “half-{{Redacted}}” not half fast

After looking at your reviews and complaints paying $10,000.00 for a transplant. I met a person who had your procedure done who told me that if Bosley does a bad job and because you are so big , you don't care if someones not happy and you dont do what ever it takes to give your patience's a good experience.

The person I met showed me the Price and Bill he paid and it looked horrendous.. I never saw a grown man cry over what you did. I thought about looking into your services as his was done 15 years ago but after seeing more of the same complaints I would not let you touch my head after seeing your prices. I wanted to get a information packet but you refuse unless I make an appointment so that shows me your not to be trusted.

Even with celebrities Hawking your services It just makes me more Leary. No WAY. I feel your company is a bad investment. James F.

Campbell U.S.

Army retired and disabled. Not willing to be taken.

What a strangely shaped melon you have sir! I don't think any amount of hair transplanting will fix that. However, a better,"it is what it is", attitude might help.

to jigsawjon #1422153

Hahaha, The photo uploaded side ways! Let me see what you actually look like then we can chat

to jigsawjon #1443053

I have to agree with your findings. It appears this gentleman has had his head outside a fast running speed boat way to long as a child.You could be Armenian kind of hairy and not cover that up.

Get a comb my hairless friend. Call it a day.

to jigsawjon #1444258

Work with what your parents gave you. To change ones appearance shows superficiality, fakeness if u will.

Who among us is perfect in everyway?

Moral character is much more important, perhaps the money could of been better spent on oh *** anything else. Including wemen and booze....

jrandy43

If you have a odd shapped head and a face you could only love on Pay-Day then all the hair in the world won’t help!!

to jrandy43 #1422155

I’m sorry to hear this about you mate

The only victim you are is that of your own vanity. Pure idiocy.

to Anonymous #1422156

Spoken like a true poet. Mr anonymous

I had a very bad experience at BOSLEY now all l am left with is scares this company does not care.

Please everyone this is a true story don't trust BOSLEY

to Edward #1424895

After meeting a victim of Bosley I totally concurr and will spread the word to all the people I know not to use these people who dont seem to care about people.