San Francisco, California
8.6K views 8 comments

Please don't trust Bosley they just shows you dreams and make you believe and they steal you money. They took my pictures before my surgery now i look bad hair on head then before i went Bosley.

SFO Bosley charged me $9000 they said its guarantee . I visited 2 to 3 time to Bosley center every 5 months since they found they failed they started ignoring me . Its so painful i lost my $9000 and more hair then before .

SFO doctor is only he will see you money when you making payment after the will not see you .

Now they don't even care about me

Review about: Hair Transplant.

I didn't like: It did not work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad hair plantation / $9000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bosley?

Comments

You sound like an uneducated ***, who can't spell or write a complete sentence!

I had a hair transplant procedure done at Bosley Medical ....irregardless of their fine office setup and the professional-looking medical team, it seems to me that the only thing that is guaranteed if you get a procedure done through them is that your money will be taken, some hair will be transplanted, and your end result will most likely not be what you expected, requiring you to spend more money for additional procedures to correct the first transplant gone wrong.

to Anonymous #1167857

Irregardless is not a word

Don't listen to those morons criticizing your grammar or not writing it so they could understand.I understood catchy what you were saying.

Intelligent people will understand !!

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but you convinced me..Not worth looking into

No wonder Bosley ignored you. They probably had no clue as to what you were talking about, as your review is unintelligible.

to Anonymous State College, Pennsylvania, United States #1012001

The point is made regardless of grammar. Idiots!

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1000908

Huh? Can you possibly re-write that in a legible, English based text so that we can make sense of your rambling non-sense, possibly your Bosley doctor was unable to understand your hair replacement request just as we are unable to make out exactly "what " they did to you that was claimed to be a "lie"

to Anonymous #1103392

Wow!You are a complete rude close minded ***!

That person is foreign, doing the best he can in a second language. Hes only been in the US a short time and the English is improving every day. If you were in say, China or Latvia you would not write perfectly either. At least he's trying.

I understood totally what he meant, bc I'm smart enough to figure it out.Your gross intolerance and lack of understanding makes me think you are probably a Republican.

Yuck!