Please don't trust Bosley they just shows you dreams and make you believe and they steal you money. They took my pictures before my surgery now i look bad hair on head then before i went Bosley.
SFO Bosley charged me $9000 they said its guarantee . I visited 2 to 3 time to Bosley center every 5 months since they found they failed they started ignoring me . Its so painful i lost my $9000 and more hair then before .
SFO doctor is only he will see you money when you making payment after the will not see you .
Now they don't even care about me
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It did not work
- Reason of review:
- Bad hair plantation
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Transplant
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."
- " I purchased the Jawbone UP3 fitness tracker in April of 2016 and had a great experience with it for five months. Great app. Did everything as promised. Then in..."
- "I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on..."