Please don't trust Bosley they just want money for their bad job and lie.

34 of 59 Bosley reviews

Please don't trust Bosley they just shows you dreams and make you believe and they steal you money. They took my pictures before my surgery now i look bad hair on head then before i went Bosley.

SFO Bosley charged me $9000 they said its guarantee . I visited 2 to 3 time to Bosley center every 5 months since they found they failed they started ignoring me . Its so painful i lost my $9000 and more hair then before .

SFO doctor is only he will see you money when you making payment after the will not see you .

Now they don't even care about me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Transplant
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #624936 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bosley? Submit review ›
Helpful? 32 Yes 32 8 No 8
Had the same issue 22 Yes 22
34 of 59 Bosley reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 24, 2016 #1100294

You sound like an uneducated ***, who can't spell or write a complete sentence!

0 2 Reply

Oct 14, 2015 #1047858

I had a hair transplant procedure done at Bosley Medical ....irregardless of their fine office setup and the professional-looking medical team, it seems to me that the only thing that is guaranteed if you get a procedure done through them is that your money will be taken, some hair will be transplanted, and your end result will most likely not be what you expected, requiring you to spend more money for additional procedures to correct the first transplant gone wrong.

1 0 Reply

Jun 02, 2016 #1167857

Irregardless is not a word

0 0 Reply

Aug 30, 2015 #1027244

Don't listen to those morons criticizing your grammar or not writing it so they could understand. I understood catchy what you were saying. Intelligent people will understand !! I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but you convinced me.. Not worth looking into

3 0 Reply

Jul 13, 2015 #1006980

No wonder Bosley ignored you. They probably had no clue as to what you were talking about, as your review is unintelligible.

2 4 Reply

Jun 28, 2015 #1000908 Mesa, Arizona, United States

Huh? Can you possibly re-write that in a legible, English based text so that we can make sense of your rambling non-sense, possibly your Bosley doctor was unable to understand your hair replacement request just as we are unable to make out exactly "what " they did to you that was claimed to be a "lie"

7 3 Reply

Jan 30, 2016 #1103392

Wow! You are a complete rude close minded ***! That person is foreign, doing the best he can in a second language. Hes only been in the US a short time and the English is improving every day. If you were in say, China or Latvia you would not write perfectly either. At least he's trying. I understood totally what he meant, bc I'm smart enough to figure it out. Your gross intolerance and lack of understanding makes me think you are probably a Republican.
Yuck!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bosley. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bosley.
Filing a new complaint about
×