I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown.Approximately 3 inches in diameter.
I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of heredity. Well after the procedure a year later. I see hair falling out again. Surgeon told me I would have a full head of hair, six months after he saw me during follow up appt.
Well here it is $6,000 later.And 7 mos.15 mos post op.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair Loss
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."