Bosley - Review about Hair Loss

40 of 55 Bosley reviews

I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown.Approximately 3 inches in diameter.

I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of heredity. Well after the procedure a year later. I see hair falling out again. Surgeon told me I would have a full head of hair, six months after he saw me during follow up appt.

Well here it is $6,000 later.And 7 mos.15 mos post op.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 39 Yes 39
40 of 55 Bosley reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 25, 2015 #1053413

I am so sorry you are going through this. At which location did you get this done? Well, they probably didn't thoroughly inform you about what they call "shock loss"... which is loss due to the trauma of the surgery. It may grow back, it may not.

0 0 Reply

Jun 25, 2015 #999321

Hair transplant technique is an advanced surgical technique that uses single hair units (which include 1-4 hairs), usually from the back or side of the head part, for transplantation according to the surgical plan. Satyam Hair

0 0 Reply
peterscot

Feb 18, 2015 #947396 San Jose, California, United States

I appreciate your blog. It genuine blog and containing too much information regarding the hair loss problem and Hair Loss problem. The Hair transplant is new advanced techniques for the hair Treatment and It's result is permanent.
Hair Transplant In India | Punjab| Ludhiana
Hair Loss In Men and Women

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bosley. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bosley.
Filing a new complaint about
×