4.9K views
4.5

went through the ordeal of grafting,, and the pics they took before the grafting, looks exactly like the pic after the grafting, the docs dont care, they called me in for checkup, but all they wanted to do was fool me into doing a another grafting for 3000 hair...

said its all good,, hair is growing but you're loosing the current hair you had in the pic, hahaha what a beautiful alibi,, cant argue much. haha bunch of money makers there who make us suffer for three days for nothing and plus a huge hole in the pocket and strain .

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $17000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bosley. The most disappointing about hair transplant from Bosley was it did not work, lies and surgery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bosley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Bosley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bosley?

Comments

Hello , I've had two procedures done at Bodley in Boston with great results.I'm looking in doing my third only because I know I can get it even fuller.

Depending on what type of hair loss you had your most likely still losing so what was put back is the part this is permanent in the meantime you most likely still losing hair around what was put back. You can stop the hair loss .

Think if you didn't have it done where you might be!2-3 treatments is what it takes good luck!